January 2024 newsletter

The TimmonsArt Biz Newsletter (January 2024)

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2024 is very good to you.

Wow, I've really let my newsletters slide. On top of the holidays, we're having work done on our house, and it's been a lot more disruptive than I anticipated.

Some Marketing Stuff
I've been busy getting my work into new and former marketplaces . . .

My Etsy store has reopened, featuring original work and products with my art on them, and everything, for the most part, is on or made of paper. TimmonsArtStudio - Etsy

I now have a page on Artrepreneur, where you can purchase prints and originals. artrepreneur.com/p/valerietimmons

I also have a page on a new art and antiques marketplace, The 8th House. You can buy prints and originals there. Discover the collection of Valerie T on The 8th House: Fine Art & Antiques (t8h.org)

I've had work on SaatchiArt for quite awhile. The work available there is mostly originals, with a few Flower Head Lady prints. Valerie Timmons | Saatchi Art

Likewise, I have work on Fine Art America, where you can buy a print on different surfaces and several products with your choice of print on them: Valerie Timmons Art for Sale - Fine Art America

As always, feel free to contact me about anything that interests you: timmonsart@outlook.com

New Work
I've completed another in my Matisse, Abstracted series . . .

Conversation   oil on canvas, 24x24"

And this is the second in my series of portraits of Audrey Hepburn . . .


Audrey No. 2   oil on canvas, 24x36"

I've been playing with ink on watercolor paper: these are around 8x10" (unframed) each.

  

I created a poster with some of my favorite Flower Head Ladies on it . . . 


You'll find it at the Etsy and Fine Art America links above.











Comments

Popular Posts