breaking news

I'm shedding things that don't serve my journey and feeling very liberated. My solo show was not a success financially, so I'm making some changes.

The switch to photography
I believe I alluded to a re-focus (I can't seem to avoid that pun) of my art a newsletter or two ago. I'm falling in love with photography again. The new tools are amazing. I've been working on old and new macro images of rocks from my ever-growing pile and finding different ways to create the equivalent of abstract canvases with them. Have a look:


Dendritic Agate No. 2


Lace Agate No. 2


Moss Agate No. 1


Picasso Jasper No. 3

More on all this in my next newsletter, but I'm excited about a return to my first love, photography.

In the meantime . . .
I've also created a monthly snail mail subscription called Lens+Pen featuring prints, note cards, postcards, stickers, etc., and you can have a look at it here . . . Lens+Pen | Posthouse. Let me know what you think. New subscribers get a 10% discount regardless of subscription length. Who doesn't love a real, hand-addressed envelope (with functional art inside!) in their mailbox?












Comments

Popular Posts